Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #50981  by schmenge

Maybe traveling in pairs with one person OCing and another CCing a video recorder would be a good idea. YOUTUBE is sometimes a good vehicle for making a point!
 #50983  by bluedog46

our luck there would be like 20 or more of us and they would call the patty wagon in to cart us all off.
 #51005  by bluedog46

If we did this would it be any kind of thing that would cause someone to lose their ccdw or not be able to get one?

Personally i would hope gator could talk us out of jail since he is in the legal profession.
 #51012  by GatorDude

bluedog46 wrote:If we did this would it be any kind of thing that would cause someone to lose their ccdw or not be able to get one?

Personally i would hope gator could talk us out of jail since he is in the legal profession.
You can never talk sense to a cop that lacks any reason. The only thing you can do is clean up the mess they create. For example, see the story on the Philadelphia OC'er.
 #51019  by stephpd

Not that I'm surprised.

I'd suggest that you attend the next county meeting and air your grievance and why they haven't even acknowledged your email. It's one thing to ignore 'private' letters, it's another to ignore you in a public meeting.

Without being personal friends of a politician it's very difficult to get their ear.

I'd also expect that they'd give you the runaround at the meeting too.
Something like, 'We'll look into it.'
And never address it again, unless you follow up and make it an issue.
 #51020  by dave_in_delaware

I'm thinking it might take constant badgering from a group to get them to act on this.
 #51021  by WPCatfish

myopicvisionary wrote:Know any bail bondsmen that give group discounts?

I've driven past a house that has a yard sign for a Bail Bondsman. I'm hoping it's an owner/employee and not a customer.
 #51022  by bluedog46

GatorDude wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:If we did this would it be any kind of thing that would cause someone to lose their ccdw or not be able to get one?

You can never talk sense to a cop that lacks any reason. The only thing you can do is clean up the mess they create. For example, see the story on the Philadelphia OC'er.
I just heard the audio. Those cops need to be suspended, anyone know how he recorded it? I wan to insure i have that something that can do this. I hope that guy gets a lawyer that sues the hell out of them