Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #104039  by Pjd832

selling a rifle i built and ran a few hundred rounds through....it shot flawlessly with everything from 110 grn- 220grn factory loaded ammo...i worked up various loads and once i was done..it just sat..so figured id offer it up here to fund new toys..lol...the components used :
spikes lower/parts kit (spider)
troy 13" alpha rail with all holes filled with the "squid grips"
magpul afg2
geissele sd3g trigger
ergo grip
rodgers superstock
milspec buffer tube
hydraulic buffer
core 15 upper with stainless steel barrel
pws fsc30 brake pinned and welded
magpul bad lever
extended charging handle

i have a couple hundred 300 blk brass and a cutter set up to cut 5.56 to make 300blk , a set of lee dies and a heavy duty black double rifle soft tactical case that if interested could make a package deal

rifle as pictured including all the extras listed above $1500 now $1300
just rifle as pictured/built with case $1200 now $1000
rifle and case without geissele trigger (standard gi trigger installed) $1000 now $800

i will cover the transfer fee
feel free to shoot me a pm with any questions, specific pic requests or reasonable offers ...thanks for looking!
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Pjd832 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 #104104  by Owen

What length barrel and what length gas system? Can I assume from the 13" alpha rail that it has a low profile gas block? Also why a pinned and welded brake?

EDIT: I can't see the pics here BTW which may answer my questions. :oops:
 #104145  by Pjd832

Owen wrote:What length barrel and what length gas system? Can I assume from the 13" alpha rail that it has a low profile gas block? Also why a pinned and welded brake?

EDIT: I can't see the pics here BTW which may answer my questions. :oops:
its a nj compliancy thing.....and i believe its a 16" barrel...will have to verify that when i get back to the house...yes low pro gas block...not sure on the gas system length....again will have to measure....i never really thought about it as it cycled everything i fed it from supers to subs....