If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #95906  by Tony

I know that probably doesn't have to be said here, but I had my first real encounter with someone a couple weeks ago...

It was 6:30 in the morning, and I ran to Shoprite in Stanton real quick to grab a roast to throw in the crockpot for dinner. On my way out of the store I happened to notice a guy in a hoodie acting shady and we made eye contact, I think ok whatever... I start walking to my jeep and this guy starts following me, about 30 feet behind. Ok, whatever he is going to his car too. (yeah right, already knew what was going on). I walked maybe another 50 feet and he is still following me. At this point I stopped and turned to him, Still probably about 20 feet behind me and said "really? Are we going to do this right now?". The man stopped dead in his tracks, turned right back around and went back to the front of Shoprite.

I don't know if he saw my gun or it was just the fact that I had confronted him, but he high tailed it away from me as quick as he could :lol:

I had assumed nothing would happen @ 6:30am at the grocery store, but I never let me guard down, and I was glad I didn't that morning.

And just a side note, I have never had a problem with OC'ing in Shoprite, I had a few employees asking me about my gun, but never any problems.
 #95924  by Kuntryboy816

Good job keeping your situational awareness!

...so you are a Jeep owner huh?
 #95949  by Tony

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Good job keeping your situational awareness!

Thanks...

and Yes, I have a 2013 2door JK, and before that I had an 02 TJ
 #96462  by Kuntryboy816

:pointlaugh:
Dugan wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:Good job keeping your situational awareness!

Oh there goes the neighborhood... its like a damn disease..